DA/CDC Application

It is important to note that before any work can commence on your new home, either a DA or CDC will need to be lodged and approved by your local council or a qualified certifier.

At JNS Project Sydney we will review and assess the factors your site may contain and will recommend which method of development application is best suited for your home and business.